Accounts Online Overview
› Accounts Online provides a brilliant electronic accounting system. Whatever your needs we have the solution to put you in total control.
› Captures all your bank statements, bartercard, credit card, farming transactions over the Internet
› Almost eliminates data entry
› Information is always of the highest integrity and up to date
› Transparency and traceability of transactions is the fastest on the market.
- It helps accountants and auditors complete their client’s work very quickly. Accounts Online and their clients know that and that is why the public trust our team of qualified specialist trainers.
› Bank reconciliation’s become a non-event
› Saves time and keeps your accountant happy
› Repetitive transactions get coded automatically
› You can even automatically apportion certain expenses applying some to your business and the remainder to yourself personally.
Accounts Online provides more than just simple accounting solutions. It can also provide you with the skills to produce full accrual management accounts along with:
› Accounts Receivable Invoicing solutions to manage who owes you money
› Accounts Online have developed a simple, easy to use online accounts payable/creditors/suppliers bill payment software solution called CRED-it.
- Helps you and your accountant manage your accounts payable/creditors/suppliers so you can see what you owe the big wide world at anytime.
- Eliminating your paper invoices and saving your business in storage space
- Import your batch payments into your PC banking software ensuring more accuracy
- Sends your creditors/suppliers a remittance itemising what you have paid or part paid, therefore eliminating interruptions to find out what your payment was for.
And to make it even easier Accounts Online provides you with the tools to produce a wide range of accounting reports. These include:
Actual verses Budget Cash Flow and Profit & Loss reports
› Actual verses Last Year Cash Flow, Profit & Loss & Balance Sheets
› GST returns and audit trails
› Full transaction ledger reports with quantity statistical features
› A range of journal adjustment options including standing and auto-reversing journals
› Bank account reconciliation’s with simple unpresented cheque finding features
› Special sort and find features
› Spending by payee and exception reporting
You can even setup the reports you use most under ‘Favourite Reports’ to save you even more time.
As for GST an electronic copy of the GST return is automatically generated by the system and all you need to do is check it and print it off and file it online through the BankLink Plus software. That’s GST in a moment! Then pay it online. No more postage.
In addition Accounts Online provides professional, fully trained consultants to support you. This includes full training, simple to use manuals, as well as onsite and off site technical support plus online support.